Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Thing 19

I selected a travel tool called Farecast at www.farecast.com
This site won first place in the travel section of the Web 2.0 awards. I found it a good way of viewing flight details and prices for most of the major airlines (found Air New Zealand, Qantas etc.. flights) and for many destinations. I could even search for a trip from Whangarei to Auckland! It is meant to also provide useful predictions as regards the best time to buy bargain tickets, but there didn't seem to be many entries for New Zealand destinations. I think a link to this tool would be a welcome addition to the travel pages of our website as it is not difficult to use and has quite a simple interface.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, what a great tool! I hadn't actually checked that one out yet, thanks! :) Guess you learn something new everyday! :)